Repsol Sinopec Resources UK Limited is an oil and gas exploration and production company operating in the North Sea. Headquartered in Aberdeen, we have interests in 48 fields, of which we operate 38. We have a total of 11 offshore installations and two onshore terminals, employing around 850 people directly, supporting a further 1200 contract positions.
What we can offer through our graduate programme:
- Rotational development programme mentored by passionate, experienced professionals.
- Opportunity to be part of an ever changing, dynamic organisation and industry.
- Involvement in business critical activities from day one.
- Empowerment to make decisions and contribute significantly toward company goals and objectives from an early stage of your career.
- Options to specialise, broaden horizons or move towards management positions post programme.
- Work in a fast moving, diverse, inclusive, commercially focussed organisation.
Applications for the graduate programme should be submitted via our recruitment portal here.
- Please enclose an up to date CV and covering letter/email, detailing the reasons why you should be our graduate of choice.
- Closing date for applications is 31 December 2019.
Selected applicants will be invited to an Assessment Centre in our Aberdeen office in February 2020. Successful candidates will commence employment with Repsol Sinopec in September 2020.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org