Doing business with us
Repsol Sinopec Resources UK Limited is a signatory to the Oil and Gas Industry Supply Chain Code of Practice and as such will:
- Utilise FPAL as its primary source for identifying suppliers for sourcing activities.
- Communicate its forward tender plans to the industry (forward work plan can be found on the FPAL website).
- Support the Share Fair.
- Utilise Logic contracts as the basis for contracting whenever possible.
- Incorporate 30 day payment terms in contracts whenever possible.
- Undertake FPAL 360 degree reviews and contractor performance reviews.
- Aspire to reduce duplication in tendering activity.
Contractors and suppliers interested in pursuing opportunities with us are encouraged to take the following steps:
- Obtain First Point Assessment Limited (FPAL’s) membership and have completed the advanced questionnaire.
- Subscribe to and actively pursue the high standards of Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
- Uphold the highest standards of business ethics in their dealings with Repsol Sinopec Resources UK Limited.
- Keep their FPAL records up to date.
Our focus is on developing and fostering good supplier relationships that build trust as a basis for high performance and delivery. We look to procure products and services from high quality suppliers capable of providing solutions that fit Repsol Sinopec Resources UK Limited business requirements. We therefore seek quality products / services, technical capability and innovation, competitive solutions and above all a firm focus on Health, Safety and the environment.